Kronopol MDF mouldings in the lead role.
A perfectly finished floor is a harmonious combination of laminated floor panels and skirting boards. It is the skirting boards that create the clear distinction between the wall and the floor, masking at the same time any necessary joints. Proper selection of skirting board – corresponding in colour, shape and height – has significant influence on the final look of our floor and the room we stay in.
Together with the new line of laminated floor panels Kronopol Platinium Flooring, Kronopol has launched a moulding with trade symbol P85. Compared to other available finishing products for floors, it is unique thanks to:
- Perfect colour match for each decor of the Aurum line floor panels.
- Height of the moulding perfectly suits the latest trends, giving the room a unique character.
- Joining the moulding in inside and outside corners, as well as along their length, does not require the use of additional accessories.
- Easy and quick installation with fixing brackets, allowing later dismantlement and re-installation.
- Can be installed with the use of easily available installation adhesives.
- Functional and aesthetic collective packaging, which highlights the complementary character of Platinium products.