Decors of SWISS KRONO Worktops marked with this sign have increased antibacterial resistance.
Almost all decors from the SWISS KRONO collection of Worktops (marked with the sign “anti-bacterial surface”) use HPL laminate with a special, certified, anti-bacterial surface.
There is a risk of infection not only in hospitals. Hygiene is important in all public places such as hotels, offices, shops, means of transport and educational facilities. Almost all decors in our collection of Worktops ensure increased protection in all interiors.Download: list of decors.
- for furniture production,
- as elements of interior finishing, e.g. kitchen worktops, counters, tables, desks, shelves.
Any mechanical interference in the worktop structure requires rigorously to secure this area against moisture immediately after processing. When white goods / home appliances are installed with worktop on the top of them, its bottom side has to be additionally and effectively protected from steam influence.
The rear adhesive-free strip (for one-side rounded worktops) does not protect the worktop against water. We recommend using trims.
Approvals and certificates:
- Hygienic Certificate No. 328/322/334/2017, confirming the fulfillment of hygienic requirements (E1)
- Certificate of Health Quality HŻ/D/01802/12 issued by the Institute of Hygiene, Warsaw,
- Anti-bacterial surface – certificate
- Fire class - D - s2, d0
- Hygienic Certyficate No. 452/322/470/2016, confirming the fulfillment of hygienic requirements (E1) – conc. the Edging tapes for Worktops