ALL SWISS KRONO melamine faced boards have antibacterial properties.
ANTIBACTERIAL properties of laminated boards mean that bacteria do not proliferate on the surface of the boards. Tests, in compliance with ISO 22196:2011, are conducted on 2 bacterial species (Staphylococcus aureus - golden staph and Escherichia coli - colon bacillus), and their results confirm that the surface of the laminated boards has the ability to inhibit the growth of microorganisms.
- Hygiene (thorough hand washing, disinfection, maintaining cleanliness) depends on us, and not just on the properties of interior design products.
- SWISS KRONO products – melamine faced boards, worktops, flooring - have antibacterial properties and thus they increase our safety.
- Not all bacteria are harmful.
- Bacteria do not multiply on the surface of SWISS KRONO products.
- Antibacterial surfaces do not need to be washed, cleaned or disinfected.
- Antibacterial surfaces are antiviral.
- SWISS KRONO melamine faced boards, worktops and flooring with antibacterial properties have been created because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- When you touch antibacterial surfaces you do not need to wash your hands.