As part of the Forest Stewardship Council certification system, SWISS KRONO company represents that it is not, directly or indirectly, involved in any of the following activities:
- Illegal logging or trading in illegally obtained wood or forestry products.
- Violation of tradition and human rights during forestry activities.
- Destroying areas of special protective value during forestry activities.
- Conversion of forest areas into non-forest areas.
- Including genetically modified organisms in forestry activities.
- Violation of fundamental rules of the International Labour Organisation (ILO), specified in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work adopted in 1998.